GIALLO Apartment (75 sqm): for four people, on the first floor, two double bedrooms (one featuring a queen size bed, while guests can choose whether the other should feature a double bed or two separate single beds), ante-bathroom, one bathroom featuring a shower box, ample hall-living room with accessorized kitchen and fireplace, and a large private external area featuring a gazebo and a garden.
This apartment, which is developed upon the ancient plant of the sentinel tower, features various peculiarities:
- the arrangement of the non-adjacent bedrooms guarantees a high degree of intimacy for our guests.
- the main bedroom is very large and bright.
- the size of the living room, with its ancient rural fireplace, as well as the brick ceilings and original wooden beams, makes it a cozy, refined and familiar environment.
- the furnishing is refined in every detail and was realized by using classic Tuscan style furniture, with some pieces being nineteenth century originals.
- all the windows offer a thrilling 360° view on the surrounding countryside.
- the gazebo and the surrounding garden are exclusively available for guests of the Giallo apartment, and allow them to enjoy open-air breakfasts, lunches, aperitivi and dinners, as well as to sunbathe.
The Giallo apartment is ideal for a family holiday, a group of friends or two couples.